Tarkett publishes its results as of sept 2013 and updates its “document de base”
Tarkett publie ses résultats à septembre 2013 et met à jour son document de base.
KEY FIGURES FOR THE FIRST NINE MONTHS
Sales: up 13.6% to 1,927 million euros; +2.7% at constant scope and exchange rates
Adjusted EBITDA: up 20.7% to 249.8 million euros; +2.4% excluding Tandus
Net income (Group share): 103.0 million euros versus 87.3 million euros in 2012
Net debt: 386 million euros
HIGHLIGHTS & OUTLOOK
• Significant growth, primarily due to:
- the consolidation of Tandus (acquired in September 2012)
- the strengthening recovery in the US construction sector and market for sports surfaces
- continued organic growth in the CIS & Others region
• Improved Adjusted EBITDA/Sales ratio: 13.0% from 12.2% in the first nine months of 2012
• Price increases in CIS states have not yet fully offset the negative impact of the sudden fall in the rouble at the end of the first half
• Information on the outlook for the end of 2013 is included in the update to the document de base.
Michel Giannuzzi, Tarkett’s CEO, commented:
“Our balanced geographical coverage has enabled the Group to meet its organic growth targets, thanks in particular to the CIS states and the recovery of the construction and sports surfaces markets in North America.”
UPDATE TO THE DOCUMENT DE BASE
Tarkett’s document de base registered by the AMF under No. I.13-046 and Tarkett’s update to the document de base registered by the AMF under No. D.13-0891-A01 are available on the company’s website (www.tarkett.com) as well as the AMF’s, and are available free of charge upon request from the company at Tarkett 2 rue de l’Egalité, F-92748 Nanterre Cedex. The Group draws the public’s attention to Chapter 4: ‘Risk factors’, in the document de base registered with the AMF.
Tarkett updates its document de base (download the press release – on the left). For more information, please click here.