The Supervisory Board is the controlling body of the Company. It ensures that Tarkett’s business strategy is strictly applied by the Management Board. In a complement to the Supervisory Board meetings taking place every six months, Board members meet every other month with the Management Board for a detailed review of the Group’s financial performance, operations and strategic initiatives.
The Supervisory Board is composed of 11 members: 5 members representing the Deconinck family, 4 independent members and 1 member representing employees and 1 oberver. Eric La Bonnardière is the Chairman of the Supervisory Board and is supported by Didier Deconinck as Vice Chairman. In accordance with Company’s Bylaws and Internal Regulations, one observer of the Board was appointed.
- Eric La Bonnardière - Chairman of the Supervisory Board
- Didier Deconinck - Vice Chairman of the Supervisory Board
- Nicolas Deconinck - Observer of the Supervisory Board
- Julien Deconinck - Member of the Supervisory Board
- Agnès Touraine - Member of the Supervisory Board
- Didier Michaud-Daniel - Independent member of the Supervisory Board
- Françoise Leroy - Independent member of the Supervisory Board
- Sabine Roux de Bézieux - Independent member of the Supervisory Board
- Guylaine Saucier - Independent member of the Supervisory Board
- Bernard-André Deconinck - Observer of the Supervisory Board
- Jean-Hubert Guillot - Member of the Supervisory Board representing employees
In line with standard governance practices, the Supervisory Board has set up two committees which focus on specific and complex aspects of its supervisory responsibilities. These committees have an advisory role.
- The Audit, Risks and Compliance Committee is composed of three members (Guylaine Saucier, Françoise Leroy, Julien Deconinck) and chaired by Guylaine Saucier, independent member of the supervisory Board.
- The Nominations, Compensations and Governance Committee is composed of four members (Françoise Leroy, Sabine Roux de Bézieux, Agnès Touraine and Didier Michaud-Daniel) and chaired by Françoise Leroy, independent member of the supervisory Board.