Shareholders’ Annual General Meeting
What is the role of the Annual General Meeting?
The Annual General Meeting is an ideal opportunity for management and shareholders of Tarkett to discuss any issues.
All shareholders, regardless of the number of Tarkett shares that they hold (in registered or bearer form) may take part in the Annual General Meeting.
How will you be informed?
To find out when the Annual General Meeting will be held:
35 days before the Annual General Meeting
The notice of meeting is published in the BALO (Bulletin des Annonces Légales Obligatoires) and comprises:
- Meeting agenda,
- Draft resolutions,
- Terms of participation.
15 days before the Annual General Meeting
The invitation to the meeting is published in a newspaper authorized to carry legal advertisements and when appropriate in the BALO and comprises:
- Date, time and place of the Annual General Meeting,
- Terms of participation.
Those holding registered shares for at least one month prior to the date on which the invitation is published are invited to all Meetings by standard mail.
How to take part in the Annual General Meeting?
To take part in the Annual General Meeting, your Tarkett shares must be recorded by the second business day preceding the Annual General Meeting at 00:00 Paris time (hereinafter “D-2”).
- Holders of registered shares: Accounting recognition by D-2 is enough.
- Holders of bearer shares: You must ask your authorised securities account holder for a certificate of participation.
If you wish to attend the Annual General Meeting
- Holders of registered shares: Request an admission ticket from CACEIS Corporate Trust (14 rue Rouget de Lisle - 92862 Issy Les Moulineaux Cedex 9), or come directly to the window provided for that purpose on the day of the General Shareholders’ Meeting and present valid identification.
- Holders of bearer shares: You will be admitted on presentation of an entry card obtained from your authorized securities account holder. Failing this, you must be able to identify yourself on the spot by producing a certificate of participation drawn up by your securities account holder, proving your status as a shareholder on D-2.
If you wish to vote without attending the Annual General Meeting, you can:
- Vote by mail;
- Give proxy to the Chairman;
- Appoint a person of your choice as proxy.
Postal voting forms will only be accepted if duly completed and if they reach CACEIS Corporate Trust (14 rue Rouget de Lisle - 92862 Issy Les Moulineaux Cedex 9) or Tarkett’s registered office at least three days before the Annual General Meeting.
If you have already voted by post, appointed a proxy or requested an entry card, you may no longer choose another means of participation but you can always sell some or all of your shares.
A quorum is the minimum number of voting shares that must be held by the shareholders present or represented by proxy for the General Meeting to validly conduct business. The quorum is:
|Ordinary General Meeting||Extraordinary General Meeting|
|On 1st call||1/5 of voting shares||1/4 of voting shares|
|On 2nd call||No quorum requirement||1/5 of voting shares|