Reinforced control of the Deconinck family
The Deconinck family, controlling shareholder of Tarkett, are to launch a simplified tender offer on Tarkett shares and pursue the Group’s development.
- Offer price of €20 per share, representing a premium of 38.1% over the volume weighted average share price of the last 20 trading days,
- Reinforced control of the Deconinck family with the support of Wendel as long-term partner,
- Tarkett’s Supervisory Board unanimously welcomed the planned simplified tender offer,
- Appointment of an ad hoc committee, comprised of independent Supervisory Board members and Finexsi selected as independent expert,
- Strategy comforted with Tarkett’s management team.