Jaber Al Ahmed Al Jaber Al Sabah Hospital in Kuwait
Catering to a large variety of medical needs and entirely managed by the Kuwait Ministry of Health, the Jaber Al Ahmed Al Jaber Al Sabah Hospital in Kuwait will be the latest addition to Kuwait’s state of the art facilities. On a surface of 270.000 sq ft, the hospital will offer 1168 beds and provide a large range of medical services including diagnostic and treatment services, a trauma center, a dental facility, in- and out-patient care services as well as VIP suites for visiting heads of state.
The complexity of different flooring needs and the total amount of 1.7 million sq ft to be installed between now and the end of December, make this project a true show case for Tarkett’s capacity and expertise to provide truly integrated flooring solutions. It also makes this project the single largest health project ever furbished by Tarkett Middle East.
Key figures for the project
- Architect and Designer: Langdon Wilson & Gulf Consult.
- Contractor: The Arab Contractors (Country of Origin Egypt)
- Client: Ministry of Health
- Number of beds: 1,168
- Hospital surface area: 5 million sq ft
- Tarkett flooring surface area quantities: > 1.7 million sq ft (final BOQ under process)
- Products: Eclipse Premium, Primo Premium, Toro SC & Granite SD, Johnsonite Accessories, Azrock VCT
- Order date: Q1-2013
- Installation date: starting Q2-2013