The Supervisory Board is the controlling body of the Company. It ensures that Tarkett’s business strategy is strictly applied by the Management Board. In a complement to the Supervisory Board meetings taking place every six months, Board members meet every other month with the Management Board for a detailed review of the Group’s financial performance, operations and strategic initiatives.
The Supervisory Board is composed of nine members: four members representing the Deconinck family, two representing Kohlberg Kravis Roberts & Co. L.P (KKR), and three independent members. Didier Deconinck is the Chairman of the Supervisory Board and is supported by Jacques Garaïalde (KKR) as Vice President. In accordance with Company’s Bylaws and Internal Regulations, two observers of the Board were appointed.
- Didier Deconinck – Chairman and Member of the Supervisory Board
- Jacques Garaïalde – Vice President and Member of the Supervisory Board
- Bernard-André Deconinck - Member of the Supervisory Board
- Eric Deconinck – Member of the Supervisory Board
- Josselin de Roquemaurel – Member of the Supervisory Board
- Eric La Bonnardière - Member of the Supervisory Board
- Gérard Buffière - Independent member of the Supervisory Board
- Françoise Leroy - Independent member of the Supervisory Board
- Guylaine Saucier - Independent member of the Supervisory Board
- Julien Deconinck - Observer of the Supervisory Board
- Nicolas Deconinck - Observer of the Supervisory Board
In line with standard governance practices, the Supervisory Board has set up two committees which focus on specific and complex aspects of its supervisory responsibilities. These committees have an advisory role.
- The Audit Committee is composed of three members (Guylaine Saucier, Françoise Leroy, Josselin de Roquemaurel) and chaired by Guylaine Saucier, independent member of the supervisory Board.
- The Nominations and Compensation Committee, is composed of four members membres (Gérard Buffière, Françoise Leroy, Bernard-André Deconinck, Jacques Garaïalde) and chaired by Gérard Buffière, independent member of the supervisory Board.